Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Zombie Hello Kitty Charm

I have been looking at Sanrio and kawaii charms lately. I was recently inspired by Hello Kitty charms, pendants and purse charms. I decided to do my own version of Hello Kitty and zombify her for the horror fans! I hope you enjoy the gore, blood, cuts and pink bow!

Inspiration:





Zombie Hello Kitty Result!




ZOMBIE HELLO KITTY!

So there you have it! You can now have your very own Zombie Hello Kitty Charm! Check out my Etsy shop and send me a convo on your custom order! I can make the charm into a pendant, or even a bracelet for you. Just send me size specifics and custom design preferences.

Have a great weekend fellow crafter's!

-Marie

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE it. It was completely epic to be inspired by such cuteness and get zombie from it. Love it! Keep crafting (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Katie! It shows how long I've been away. I won't be so neglectful this time :)

    ReplyDelete