Friday, July 2, 2010

Icecream That Bites Back!

I have been inspired by our favorite summer treat lately: ice cream!

I thought that I should turn our favorite treat, into a zombie! I can make him into different colors and sizes for the zombie fan at heart! I plan on making more zombie food items and calling them "Zombie Snacks" on my Etsy page. He will be posted on my Etsy tonight and you can have your very own zombie ice cream cone!

He is made out of polymer clay and my weird imagination :)!



He measures at 1 1/2 inches, so he is a large charm compared to my others. You can request size, color, for your custom zombie ice cream cone!

I hope you enjoyed my new zombie creation and I look forward to sharing more with you!

-Marie

1 comment:

  1. Love that tongue! :-D I recently started a blog here, too, Marie: zombigurumilove.blogspot.com. Come follow me!

    ReplyDelete