Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fear

As promised, I decided to create another Cyclops pendant again! This time, I decided to put a theme with it: fear. I wanted to capture fear and put it into the pendant itself. I hope that I succeeded and that you will see what I'm talking about.

I have recently been playing around with emotion in my projects. I think this latest project, helped me focus on molding the clay to express itself. If these pendants become a fan favorite then I will make about five total.

My next idea is to do mouths and lips. I don't know how I will execute it, but I hope that I will capture emotion in that as well. I have only started to work with polymer clay since October, I hope to improve by this coming Halloween.

Here is my project "Fear" that I have been describing to you. I hope that you enjoy it and look forward to more cyclop pendants!



If you want to learn more about my projects, you can follow my fanpage at: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DeviantCandy/123731170980800?ref=ts

I would love to connect with other artists in my genre, so forget to add my blog and tell your zombie loving friends!

-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment